Semi-mounted current plough MIDDLEWARE-4+1-40K
- Overall dimensions in operating position (length*width*height), mm – 7300*3200*2140
- It is equipped by semi - crew cases, protection of working bodies- cutting a bolt
- Productivity per 1 hour of basic time, hectares - 1.4-1.8
- Working speed of movement, km/h - 7-10
- Operating width of capture of a plough, m – 2
- The depth of tillage, cm – up to 27
- Weight, kg - 2740
- Completeness of removal of vegetation and harvest rests - not less than 98%
- The height of cut of a plant and harvest – not less than 10 cm
- Average height of crests – not more than 5 cm
- Crumbling of layer (with the size of a fraction up to 5 cm) – not less than 70%
- Warranty life (resource) of wearing details:
- bits – 20 hectares;
- ploughshares – 50 hectares;
- dumps – 200 hectares;
- field boards – 150 hectares
- It is aggregated with tractors of 150 hp “Belarus -1221”, “Belarus- 1523”
- TY BY 500052032.003 -2007
- Certificate of conformity N 0092693, BY/112 03.06. 042 00628
- The quality management system STB ISO 9001-2009, certificate BY/112 05.01.013 00894
- Manufacturer: DP “Minoitivsky repair plant” Grodno UNITARY enterprise “Regional Agricultural Machinery”, village of Minojty, Lida district, Grodno region
- Country of origin of goods: the Republic of Belarus
Ploughs equipped with protection – cutting a bolt are designed for smooth tillage of various soils not contaminated with stones with a resistivity up to 0.09Mpa. Smooth tillage provides processing of soil without crests and furrows, convenient for seeders, combine harvesters, tractors and other technique. The plough is equipped with modern working bodies and by semi - crew of Norwegian firm “Kvereland”, providing high quality of tillage, wear resistance, as well as fuel savings up to 3-4 liters per hectare.
The advantages of the plough:
- Two-wheel support section provides stability of the plough both in work and at its transportation.
- The use of semi - crew cases allows you to remove the harvest rests of a height up to 25 cm. Availability of fixed width of case (40 cm) contributes to the tillage under all conditions.
- With the help of two hydraulic cylinders turnover of the plough from the right-hand working position to the left-hand side and back is made, as well as the closure of the plough in the position of “butterfly” at transporting.